Friday, May 6, 2011

I found this picture online somewhere, I am sorry I can't remember which pool company, as I looked at MANY and then forgot to write down where I got this picture, but this is my dream pool...

The other day I stumbled on a blog, from another blog,(I wish I bookmarked her site!) and the gal stated that she made a list of ALL the things that needed to be done around her house, big & small.  She said she even went so far as to call and get quotes for things that she couldn't do on her own- just so she would *know*.  I thought that was an excellent idea-  there are so many things that need to be done around our house.  I think we could hire a handyman to come to our house everyday, he would have a job for at least 3 months!

Anyway, I (and the kids too) have always wanted to re-do our pool, so I thought, what the heck- I am going to call and get some quotes, what can it hurt?  I am sure I will fall over when they tell me how much it will cost- but at least I will *know*!

No comments: