Thursday, March 10, 2011

My youngest has a cell phone….I know, I know, what does he need one for?  Well, I like to be able to get a hold of him at practices or after school…so he has one.  The best part about it is, he likes to send me texts and I love them.  Sometimes, though you can’t understand what he says and I have to ask him what he meant when I see him-

Examples:

10 mr muss  - what?-    10 more minutes  - ok makes sense

“Am i in toblom”  hmmmm-   Am I in trouble-  love this one

Sometimes Riley will decipher for me… she would make a good code breaker!

2 comments:

caroline o said...

he is so cute...I love when i get those kind of txt messages. I love that he is willing to give me a hug when we were camping!!

Anonymous said...

Now, those are funny!! I think I could have figured out that last one! I love getting sweet texts from my kids. My youngest is still lobbying for a phone.