Friday, March 4, 2011

My best friend from 9th grade posted this picture on Facebook the other day and I saw it as I was sitting at my desk at work - what a dork- Nice outfit and hair!  :)  We would have "modeling" sessions- we would dress in clothes we thought were cool and then take pictures of ourselves!  Sometimes I long for those days when, really, the only things we worried about were our homework and if so-so said "hi" to us that day.  


One of the things I remember most about my friend is that we ALWAYS were laughing!  We always had so much fun.  When did I stop laughing?  I cannot remember the last time I truly laughed until I cried.  I have got to find a way to bring laughter back to my life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Didn't we all look like that? Up with laughter! We moms need a day with no worrying and scurrying.

Cristina said...

Do you have a bigger version?

Gabrielle Mader said...

so very cute....I love to laugh and need to do it more..ofr sure..