Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(pictures from LHJ)

Christmas is usually my favorite time of year, but this year I can’t seem to get excited about it. The thought of lugging all my same ole’ decorations out again seems overwhelming. I am tired of the things I have, can’t afford to buy any new, we are limited in the placement of the tree and you know what really bugs me? Is that I get tired of seeing the decorations up after about a week!…then the thought that I have to pack it all away again- NOT FUN. Do I sound bah humbug or what??!

I hope I snap out of it soon, because my kids keep asking when I am going to start decorating….

1 comment:

caroline o said...

I hear you loud and clear...just put on some christmas music, pour a glass of wine and starting decorating. Cami's house is done and it made me feel so good when I was over there the other day..plus she has fake tree and lights are so beautiful>>>