Friday, November 5, 2010

Yesterday I was browsing around BHG and found some things that I want for my house. The pillows above- I want that color combination (and those pillows) in the room upstairs that is a complete disaster!


this wall- I love it. I want something like this by my scrap table- however, I am the worst when it comes to putting things on the wall- I still have 3 things that I need to hang by my desk that I won't hang because I am afraid to make that "commitment".
I need this chair in my room but not in that color....
And I liked this - the set up is just like my room. I need all that "stuff" in my room too.

What I really need is the following- time, money & an interior decorator. I don't think I will be getting any of those things in the near future, so I can only dream when I look at these pictures....sigh...

4 comments:

Gabrielle Mader said...

I love that bamboo chair in the office..and the colors. You have great taste Shelly! Your home is gorgous! Glad you got married..but I hear you on commitment...I do the same..I have an empty frame forever on the wall...my elderly neighbor keeps asking me..when are you going to put something in it...

Shelley E said...

I wish that was my home...those are pictures from BHG- those are the things I want in my home!

Cristina said...

LOVE that pillow! I *need* it! lol I just need someone to decorate our house. I get soooo anxious when it comes to decorating because my other half gives no input. Ugh

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Shelley, I am looking up at the empty wall above my computer and laughing with you as I read this!! That wall is just fantastic!! I always envy Pam and Ellie and Darci their decorating sense. I haven't been to your house, but it seems most of our mutual friends are pretty good at that "commitment", but I just can't make up my mind very well either! Cristina, your comment made me laugh too! My other half gives plenty of input; he always says "no"!