Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I really like the fall, but this year I didn't decorate for Halloween and I definitely won't be decorating for Thanksgiving.... but aren't these great fall decorations? I was browsing Better Homes & Garden again....and found the following....love the mantle....

And I haven't been able to set a Thanksgiving table like this in years since we have been going to the desert for Thanksgiving...not that I mind, because I don't have to do the dishes this way...

Riley, Tanner & I are off to Arizona on Friday for Riley's Regional Cheer competition...I would love to see them place, but then that would mean she would go to the National championships in Florida...and we really don't have the money for that...

1 comment:

caroline o said...

That's my girl...love that mantel - OMG could you imagine if we could sit down to a dinner like that..ha ha...maybe we should do a fun dinner like that in Feb...where there is no dirt.