Friday, October 1, 2010




Why is it when I feel like getting things accomplished around the house, I don't have time to do it, yet when I actually have the free time to do things, I don't??? What's wrong with that?




I have been in the cleaning, declutter, re-decorate phase, but I don't have time to actually do anything....Here is what I want my closet to look like....I already have the shelves, so I could make my closet look like this, if I put a little effort into- what do you think- pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Cristina said...

We had our closets done... and they look nothing like this organized photo. Probably because they're professionally taken and no one actually lives near them. lol Love the cloests though!

Anonymous said...

If that were your closet, I would swoon with jealousy!! Wait! I've been in Darcy's closet and already swooned. ;p Those are awesome for sure. I'm with Cristina; I couldn't keep them up, even if I had them done by a pro. I feel you on never having the time and the inspiration at the same time. But if you have the shelves, you are lucky!! I have one small closet I share with my husband and one small dresser we share. It is no bueno.