Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update: So I have decided to buy these products & in order to do this, I am now a distributor. There are no monthly minimums or anything...so if anyone is curious or would like some samples, let me know...


Has anyone ever tried the following products?

A friend of mine gave me some samples and I have to say I really like them. The drink below- Thin, is so good. I don't use it as a replacement for food, but it does help me not eat so much at lunch and dinner! Sometimes, when I am sitting at my desk, all I can think about is FOOD, so if I have this drink with something small, I get full quick. And this liquid vitamin, Ultimate, is really tasty too. All of us are taking this. The kids don't even mind drinking it alone. At first I mixed it with juice, but it tastes really good by itself, so I just give everyone a small amount in the morning....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me....what are the ingredients? LOL No high frutose corn syrup, I hope!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Anonymous sounds much smarter than I am!! I just thought, Cool! Free stuff! lol! But my sister is always on the lookout for hfcs too. I hope you are enjoying them!

Cristina said...

I checked out the site and HFCS is not listed. Here's the link showing the ingredients.
http://xowii.com/thin.html#

I may try these. :-)

Thanks for posting!