Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The other day after Jake’s shower, he comes to me saying his lip is bleeding. He is standing there with a towel wrapped around him covering his mouth with the end of the towel. As I am walking over to him, I ask what happened. He says “I don’t know”.

Hmmm, how does your lip bleed and you don’t know how it happened.

As I got closer to him, I could see that he had shaving cream on his face. I ask him if he used a razor on his face. He says “no” as he looks down, not looking at me in the eye. I ask why he has shaving cream on his face then. He says, because he was shaving….

I told him that he shouldn’t be using a razor – and cutting himself is the main reason why. The cut wasn’t too bad, but I think he learned his lesson. Too bad that I didn’t think of taking a picture…it was kind of funny….

No comments: