Monday, January 25, 2010

layouts

I scrapped this weekend, which was very fun for me...it hasn't been fun the last few times I did it. I think because my scrap area was overflowing with pictures/mess that I just couldn't get motivated. I actually scrapped about 6 layouts - they are very simple (read boring) but at least I did them. I don't know why my scanner is making the pictures weird, but I am too lazy to re-do.
Love this picture of Jake, Therese did some of her photoshop magic on it to make his eyes pop, but the scan doesn't do it justice. Thanks Therese.
This layout is for Isabella...:) Hi Isabella!
This layout was a kit from Scrapbook Oasis and I have had it forever...(does the Oasis still put together kits?) I can take no credit for the layout at all-

It felt good to scrapbook, I hope I can do it again soon....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

caroline o said...

that picture is so cute, I need a copy of the girls - Isabella loved it