Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Isn't that a pretty sky? I am sure it could have been a better shot if -
1. I had a better camera (this was taken with my little digital camera) and
2. If I were a better photographer!! I so wish I could take better pictures and I wish I had a photo editing software that wasn't years old. Ok- enough whining.

So, I got both Riley & Jake to sing in chorus at school! Amazing. Jake is truly shy (only with people he doesn't know)and he said he "would go to chorus but he wasn't going to sing!" I knew once he got there that he would. He loves to sing. They will be singing songs from the late sixties - Aquarius, Here Comes the Sun, and a Monkees song that I cannot for the life of me remember the title. (I was a HUGE Monkees fan when I was a kid, so it is making me mad) Those are the first songs they are learning. I am sure it will be a great performance- the two teachers who put on the "show" do a wonderful job! I will definitely get pictures of them dressed up in their 60's garb!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the circumstances, that is a beautiful sunset!! I have many of those same whines myself. :) How cool that you got your kids into the chorus. Now you've got me playing Name that Tune. Daydream Believer? Last Train to Clarksville? Cheer Up Sleepy Jean? Lol! I loved the Monkeys too!

Anonymous said...

Can I come to their concert?