Thursday, July 23, 2009

My new read

Finally finished my last book and now I on to this book. I have heard great things about this book.

I started reading it about a week ago and I am not done yet. Possibly because every night I come home and want to pick up the book, I look around the house and see huge messes the kids leave me...they come in and help me (sort of) but then I have laundry, dinner, etc. and when I finally sit down to read I am too tired and I fall asleep...does this happen to anyone else?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisamcg said...

I read that book - also on account of many great reviews. I thought it was interesting and I pretty cool as far as explaining certain ideas among Christianity. But I didnt LOOOOOVE it.

Hope you can finish it soon. :)

Cristina said...

I ear you about being too tired to read at times. When I grab lunch at the student union, I always take my book with me and manage to get 45 minutes worth of reading in. :-)

Gabrielle Mader said...

I just finished "to kill a mockingbird, the middle place, which you suggested and I really liked it, read it in two days now i'm on to The Sunday Wife. I started the Shack...but not being a religious person..I put it down..but I don't know maybe I should pick it back up..I would like to read A Tree Grows in brooklyn...Pam suggested that...anyways...I read before bed and the other night I was reading at 2 in the am!!!

Anonymous said...

How do you like it so far? I have heard good and bad but honestly I have no desire to read it, I don't know why. What do you think about it?