Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today I was searching websites for organizational tips. I found this website called getorganized.com. I was thinking "cool" this is going to have some good stuff. On the first page is their recently added products. This was one of them. First, I would like to ask, "how does this help to get organized?" And Second, "does anybody ever use this?" and "why"??? I love to look at the 'As seen on TV' stuff- it usually makes me laugh. But why is this on Get Organized.com??? Weird.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gabrielle Mader said...

I had to laugh at this. One of the girls on Madison softball team..she is a Big girl, as tall as me and very NOT girl saw a Mom with one..and kept asking her...is that a bump it..do you have a bump it? I want one, she was serious. It was kind of the joke around here, the bump it..I think it would make me look like I was trying to hard to be hip.