Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ocean Mesa

This is where we are headed for a long weekend getaway...Ocean Mesa, it is affiliated with El Capitan in Santa Barbara (technically Goleta, I think). We are staying in the trailer-and we have a Ocean view spot...:)

We are going to do a little wine tasting - I want to go to a few of the wineries on this trail that I have never been to. I had a Rancho Sisquoc Pinot Noir and it was soooo good, so I am anxious to see their winery. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gabrielle Mader said...

that sounds like fun...can you take me with you..you won't even know I'm there...my favorite things camping at the beach and wine...how can you go wrong..

Cristina said...

How fun! I've been tent camping to El Capitan, and the site across the freeway from there. Big Sycamore Canyon. Big Sycamore is fantastic in September, that's when the monarch butterflies come in eat the milkweed up in the meadows. So gorgeous! Have a fantastic time!