Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I crazy?

Sometimes I think so... After a very nice, relaxing Friday night at the Twisted Vine (we had some really good wines that night) we started our Saturday at the baseball field, first Jakes game and then Tanner's. Of course, Tanner's game was a nail biter for a while- they ended up losing. That is nothing new they are 1-14.

We told Jake he could have a sleepover, but the friend that was going to come over got sick, so he invited someone else- twin brothers, who can be, how should I say, a little over the top. Then I had told Riley she could have a friend over too, but somehow that turned into 2 friends and then Tanner asked for two friends to sleep over- luckily only one could. So, we had 8 children at our house on Saturday night. They were all good, not too noisy...but I still didn't sleep very well. The next day we made breakfast- 2 lbs of bacon, eggs and pancakes- those kids sure can pack the food away!

I would rather the kids be at our house...but at some point- I think I need to learn to say "No"! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is one crazy night! Luckily? my kids all share one room, so we just couldn't have that many kids sleep over, but we get pretty full of kids during the daytime. Twisted Vine is right down the street from me! Glad you got some you time before the child cyclone hit!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world girl!
At least you have the room in your house to hold them all, be thankful for that!!!
And yes, it is better to have them at home.