Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mighty Storm

The Mighty Storm

Holy cow- just finished this book-

I really didn't want to put it down last night at 12:30 am, but I needed to get some sleep.  Started it last night at 5:30pm, read for an 1 1/2 hour straight and then I had to, you know, actually talk to my family and make dinner etc.

I finished it today.

I was so totally wrapped up in this story- just wow.  The author is going to come out with a sequel in early 2013, but honestly not sure my heart, nerves, or emotional well being can take it.    I am all about happy endings....so to me just leave it where it stands... ;)

I usually like to start a new book as soon as I finish one, but I am so wiped out from this book I just don't want to start another one.

1 comment:

caroline o said...

okay i'm getting it - the cover looks great!!