Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinned Image
(picture found on Pinterest)
Gorgeous - isn't it?  Would love to have something like this in my yard...


Rustic Garlic Butter Pasta with Roasted Broccoli - I am making this TONIGHT!  :)
(picture &  recipe can be found on a Pinch of Yum blog)
Rustic Garlic Penne with Roasted Broccoli & Sauteed Mushrooms


So I made this the other night and it was good, but it was actually so much better the next day.  I think the pasta is on the dry side, so if I make it again, I think I would add more butter or possibly toss the pasta with some olive oil before adding the other ingredients.  I also didn't add in any flour....


The next day for lunch I added a little bit of butter before I re-heated it and it wasn't dry at all.  The mushrooms are really yummy too.... ;)

No comments: