Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not sure what got into me this weekend, but I was super productive. Could be that the house was already clean, I didn't have a million different places to be, or maybe because I only had 1 child home with me...

But I did a little scrapbooking- I just picked out some pictures that I wanted to scrap and just slapped them down on paper. Didn't do too much journaling. I had some really cool paper & things that I bought at Nora's "garage sale", oh about 1+ years ago (I think).  I don't care if my paper/design is out of date....



I also made a recipe that I found on Pinterest...Cauliflower Pizza crust. It was actually very good. Even Mark & Riley liked it. I think I may have overdosed on it though. I made two "crusts" and we ate them both. Instead of using sauce I used artichoke antipasto from Trader's, and roasted asparagus for my topping. It was yummy.
I also did some painting- when I am finished with those projects I will post. I will have to say that painting chalkboard paint on a ceramic plate wasn't as easy as I thought- or I am just way too much of a perfectionist....??!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

The cauliflower pizza crust is on my list of recipes to try from Pinterest too! I bought a cauliflower head this weekend, in hopes to trying it out tonight or tomorrow. Awesome! Glad you liked it!

You're inspiring me to scrap again!

Cristina