Thursday, January 19, 2012

Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe - low cal / weight watchers friendly


I am making this for dinner tonight- I am really not supposed to have carbs after 3:00, but I don't know what else to eat.  I will see if I get in "trouble" on Friday and have to do push-ups in front of my boot camp class.  At this point- I do not care!  May even have to have a glass of wine...;)


Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 6 • Size: 1 1/2 cups • Old Points: 6 pts • Points+: 8 pts
Calories: 289.2 • Fat: 7.1 g • Carbs: 48 g • Fiber: 4.9 g • Protein: 11.7 g • Sugar:1.0
Sodium: 103.7 (without salt) 

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz uncooked pasta
  • 6 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, no stems
  • 5 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Romano
  • 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
  • salt and fresh cracked pepper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm. Looks like we may not be using enough garlic...5 cloves!!!
Geez, just throw the whole bulb in! LOL

Cristina said...

Rebel! I'm going to tell on you! lol