Wednesday, August 31, 2011


I really like this laundry room....I need to do something with ours but lately my time has been sucked up by football & cheerleading. I love being involved, but it is a time suck. The kids start school tomorrow and I have such mixed emotions about it. We weren't able to have 1 family summer vacation. It makes me really sad. I have been trying to save & pay off some bills...but
during this past month we have had the following issues:
Mark broke his leg
Air conditioner stopped working!
Refridgerator in our garage stopped working with all kinds of food in it!
Digital camera kaput
garage door stopped working!
I think our applicances took our vacation instead... :(

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

caroline o said...

You aren't alone...lots of people didn't get a summer vacation. You take a winter one (lucky girl)..and it is quality not quantity anyway. Our house is falling apart and no funds to fix anything...
We need to plan a gourmet dinner or potluck and just hang..