Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Haven't felt much like blogging...no one reads it anyway, so really, what's the point? This girl got braces on Monday- so now I have three in braces...yippee! (ya, not so much). She finally got feathers in her hair - she has been wanting those for a few months. Need to take a picture of it.

We celebrated our 17 year anniversary- went to Ruth's Chris Steak House with a gift card we got last year. (this isn't the picture from there). It was pretty good food- my favorite was their green beans- oh.my.gosh. they were delicious. Their Raymond Cab wasn't so bad either ;). Mark's lobster wasn't cooked all the way though...yuck.

This kid just makes me laugh so I needed to put this picture in...too bad the picture is fuzzy and my face is too round!- I think Riley took it.

summer is going way too fast...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Cristina said...

What do you mean, no one reads it?!? I do!!! :-)