Friday, April 29, 2011

(shoes available at Nordstrom)
My daughter has always been enamored with fashion, but her real love is shoes…especially high heels. I have pictures of her at 2 ½ wearing her grandmother’s high heels, with about 5 other pairs lying around her. Lately, when we go shopping together, she picks out the highest shoes she sees and asks me if I like them and then BEGS me to buy them.  Not for her, but for me!  You see my shoe and clothing choices are not her favorite, I guess. The other day I went to work in black capri's, she was so excited! Really? She says, “finally, you are wearing something besides PANTS!” Geesh.  Could it be because of outfits like this? lol...(BTW, I am the one with my shorts pulled up to my armpits...)


circa 1982


Yesterday, I picked up my new sunglasses from the optometrist- I went to Jake’s baseball practice. I was standing near 3rd base where he was playing. He looks over and smiles and points to his eyes. I say “what?” and he says- “I like your glasses!” and gives me the thumbs up. Were my other ones that bad? I hope he doesn’t get like Riley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember Tanner ever noticing...just Riley and Jake. I always have to consider Riley when I dress to visit you guys... she always has to check out what I have on. When she just looks at me and doesn't comment, I know she doesn't like it! Then, you know, according to Jake I have a lot of hair in my nose..."I mean, really alot of hair"!