Thursday, February 25, 2010


How cool is it that you can watch shows on the internet? I know, you have been able to for a long time, but I never have before.
PBS Masterpiece theater made a remake of Emma, one of my favorite Jane Austen books, and I tivo'd only part 1 of a 3 part series. So mad at myself!
Today when I was checking out the PBS website it had Emma online! :) I got a salad for lunch and got to watch 20 minutes of the show. Love it! Put me in such a great mood. Now, I will be able to watch the rest of the mini-series!

3 comments:

caroline o said...

you are such a geek!! And why aren't you working on your lunch hour - please you could probably get 5 things done..just kidding!! It is nice to have a fun break.

Shelley E said...

No kidding- I should have been working so I wouldn't have to come in early & stay late... geesh.

Gabrielle Mader said...

I didn't know that..what a great way to unwind.