Monday, October 5, 2009

A full weekend...


Riley's cheer squad was in the Tustin Tiller Day parade- they placed 2nd place in their age group. They were a little disappointed that they didn't get first- but I think they got over that quickly! A picture of her squad is in the OC Register today and Riley happens to be the only one looking at the camera... :)


I thought I would post a picture of the boys, since all I have been posting lately is Miss Riley. So, both pictures are of Tanner & Jake getting to carry the ball - unfortunately neither one scored, but they both came close. Tanner, is obviously in the first and Jake's picture is kind of blurry, but that is him carrying the ball! :)

I was a proud mama this weekend!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Very cool Shelley. Sounds like Riley is turning out to be a sweet, mature, and adventurous young girl. Kudos! You certainly have your hands full with all of their activities!