Monday, September 14, 2009

Do you ever have a day, week, hour, where you just want to feel sorry for yourself? You don’t really know why in particular, but there seems to be a million little things that add up? I hate it when I do, it is hard to motivate myself to do anything other than laying on the couch and flip channels. Luckily, I don’t a chance to do it often, (lay on the couch) – but today, today is one of those days, where all I want to do is cry and one kind work from someone, anyone, even a stranger sets my tears to flowing.

I wonder if this is what people who are chronically depressed feel like? I feel bad for them if it is.

I hope tomorrow brings a better day!

3 comments:

caroline o said...

I think it might be hormonal my friend but it is normal and you are not alone...yes it is so easy to feel sorry for ourselves, and sometimes we need to have that pitty party and then pick ourselves up and move foward... when you feel like that PRAY, GOD is always with you, 24/7, and that is a good feeling...I will pray for you to have a calm heart and peace in your days!! LOVE YOU tons...caroline
and drinking wine helps too!! xxox

Anonymous said...

You are a good friend Caroline. I am so glad you are in Shelley's life. Shelley, I think maybe that is the time to do some journaling....love you

Gabrielle Mader said...

I think it's called Hormones...they play a wicked game with our feelings. what I try to do...is tell myself that I don't have it that bad....I think of someone who has it way worse of than me...and that turns me around. or if not....just put in a sad movie and cry and go with it. you are very lucky Shelly. You have a husband that loves you and three smart, healthy children and live in a beautiful home...count your blessings.