Friday, June 1, 2007

*June*

It has been awhile since I have posted- not that anyone is noticing...I don't know if anyone is even reading it but me....


June has always been my favorite month. Most likely because it is my birthday month, but also because I always loved the start of summer, with the thought of all the possibilities summer could bring-When I was younger, it was how many days I got to go the beach and not be at school, and now as I am much older, it is all about what fun things we can do as a family. And it seems like we never have enough time to do all the things we want to do...maybe this summer we will have more time...
We got to go to another Angel game on Tuesday- we get the best seats- right behind the camera area along first base. Lately, every time we go we have gotten a ball. Tanner got this one from the Seattle Mariners first baseman. Of course Tanner wanted to be silly and not take a picture....

No comments: