Wednesday, May 9, 2007

*Fashion Designer in training....*


This little girl has such a personality...and you really get to see it when it is just her and I or when I watch her interact with her friends. I think when she is around her brothers the middle child in her comes out. She gets quiet and just observes, sometimes she won't even talk at the dinner table, mostly so Tanner won't give her grieve I think. She is a great artist and can spend hours (well, it seems like hours) sitting at her desk drawing. Her new thing is her and her friend Sarah are going to be fashion designers. She has a notebook that she carries with her in the car so she can design her clothes. She has a "kids" line and "teen" line- and the funny thing is- she is really good! Not only can she draw fashion but she puts together really cute outfits for herself. She loves to check out what others are wearing, their shoes, earrings & necklaces (me included) and she isn't shy (if she knows you) to tell you that she likes something you are wearing!! My little diva.... :)

No comments: